Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Baby Boy's Blanket

As you probably know, we do a lot of pink here. Sometimes purple, but mostly pink. I know that this may change on the future as my girls grow bigger, but at the moment, it's pink most of the time.
However, there is a new cousin arriving soon and this one may like blue better. So after a short enjoyable trip away from pink, here is the finished blanket.



I really enjoyed working with the Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino, but it was a little splitty sometimes. I don't know if that was due to the way I crochet or just this yarn.



I'm really happy with the simple stripes and the final blue border finishes it nicely.





It is rows of triple with a single border. Lovely.

2 comments:

Maxabella said...

You are just so clever at so many things, Jen. x

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous!