Saturday, April 25, 2009

Flower girl dresses

My sister in law is getting married next week and the girls will be flower girls.

I have been making their dresses and a dress for my niece. She will be christened on the day too. They have been keeping me busy with not much else crafting going on.

But I did make an order at the Fat Quarter Shop. A very big luxury for me. Once you have converted the currency and added the postage I don't think it is very cheap, but they have the most fantastic fabric. I fell in love with this and bought the layer cake and then bought a little charm pack of this.

I made this bag from the charm pack. I lined it with yellow gingham.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

What a sweet bag. My local fabric store is having 25% off next week! Arrrr. I haven't told my husband yet. Do you think he will notice when all we are eating is beans all week but there is a load of new fabric on the line?

Jo said...

Hey Jen, that bag is really funky! Hope you can keep your girls from stealing it.
Can you put up a piccy of the flower girl dresses after the wedding?
When you come over next, lets go Fabric shopping OK!