Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sewing

There has been loads of sewing going on here at the moment.
I have had the fabric and pattern for this shirt for a while, but haven't got around to making it. However on the weekend I made it finally. I'm very happy with the result and it was a really easy pattern to follow.



I went to my sewing night last night. I am so lucky to have a wonderful group that I meet with every fortnight. We just bring along whatever we are working on and it usually a wide range of things. I started on a dolly quilt from the left over fabrics from my nieces quilt. It's now finished.



It has already been put to good use.
Don't they look comfy.

1 comment:

Jan Gartlan said...

I love the shirt! This pattern looks like such a versatile one. The dolls quilt is very quaint - the fabrics are delightful.