Friday, July 22, 2011

Lots of changes




Forgive me for my long absence, we have moved from New Zealand back to Sydney, Australia.


My husband has a new job and we are back with all of my family after 14 years in New Zealand.


I have still been busy creating things but not blogging about them. It takes a long time to get settled, settle kids into new schools and fill in all the paperwork!


But after meeting a blog friend who has also moved from NZ to Sydney, Stacey, I have got back onto my blog.


We have also squeezed in a fantastic trip to Europe (my first). Here a a few pictures of the amazing things that we saw. I can't wait for my next trip now!!
































I am working on a new quilt and will have photos soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy your back to your blog! You are making so many cool things, you need to share them. So jealous of your trip to Europe!