Friday, July 22, 2011

Lots of changes




Forgive me for my long absence, we have moved from New Zealand back to Sydney, Australia.


My husband has a new job and we are back with all of my family after 14 years in New Zealand.


I have still been busy creating things but not blogging about them. It takes a long time to get settled, settle kids into new schools and fill in all the paperwork!


But after meeting a blog friend who has also moved from NZ to Sydney, Stacey, I have got back onto my blog.


We have also squeezed in a fantastic trip to Europe (my first). Here a a few pictures of the amazing things that we saw. I can't wait for my next trip now!!
































I am working on a new quilt and will have photos soon.

1 comment:

Polka Dot Daze said...

I'm so happy your back to your blog! You are making so many cool things, you need to share them. So jealous of your trip to Europe!