Friday, October 17, 2008

Local Library

I have been enjoying the local library lately, they seem to have an endless supply of books that I need to borrow.

These are the latest lot that I found yesterday. I really cherish books and usually want to own them. This ends up being a very expensive habit, so the library works well at reducing the cost.
This one is interesting, but I don't think I'll give it a go.
This has lovely scarf patterns.
I got totally confused by this, I would love to give it a go having two socks finished at the same time would be great.
Some nice patterns.

Love this book, it is great!!

My mum spun when I was little and the spinning wheel lived in the lounge until I broke it. Only now do I understand how mad my mum must have been. I would love to do some spinning and might have to get a spindle to start with.

No comments: