Sunday, July 13, 2008

Busy, Busy.

I have been busy sewing for the little monkey who is obsessed with skirts and dresses. Hopefully she will like this one, as she is very fussy! It is made of corduroy and the pattern was so simple (Simplicity 5489 half price at Spotlight)
I was really lucky to receive some wonderful sewing things from my husband's gran. They included an amazing collection of buttons. I have used two from the collection on the dress. Thank you Judith for giving me such great treasures.

The knitting is going well too with the easy drop stitch scarf almost finished.










And the socks are coming along too. I think this pattern can be pretty confusing, but it might just be that I am not paying enough attention! I do think they will turn out really well.

I have also had a wonderful visit with family in Sydney for my brother in laws 40th birthday. It was a great party and so much fun to have time with my sister. Thank you for having me.

No comments: